Monday, June 15, 2015

Clueless


Sweater - Gap (similar) // Trousers - Glassons // Boots - Lipstik // Sunglasses - Mimco (similar

My go to outfit for when I'm feeling bleh and unwell usually involve me head to toe in dark colours (it' easier to blend in when I can't deal). And so with that comes this simple number - a black tee, this beautiful navy knit speckled with bronze beads, black trousers, and chelseas.
Apologies for the once a week posts, we've been so busy lately filming and shooting new outfits, we can't wait for you guy to see the end results!

xx 



Top - Valleygirl (similar) // Skirt - Mademoiselle (similar) // Shoes - Naturalizer N5 Comforter // Jacket - Redoute Creation

I love how these photos turned out! This outfit is just really cute and makes me feel super excited for some reason. I'm obsessed with mini skirts, calf high socks, loose crops and neutral makeup. When it gets colder, I'll still sport this outfit perhaps with thick coats and tights underneath. 

1 comment: