Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Youth


Top - Topshop (similar) // Skirt - Forever 21 (similar)

Try number two for this paper bag skirt! I've gone for a more nautical look this time with a navy stripe top and a denim jacket for the autumn chills. I've mentioned before how I love the look of brown with grey, an additional colour is navy. They compliment each other so well and I don't know about you guys but I get all cozy and calm when I wear 'em together! 

xx

Dungarees- Topshop (similar) // Crop - Supre (similar) // Shoes - Converse (similar) // Sunglasses - Sportsgirl

A couple of weeks ago, Karina and I went for a little walk around my suburb, and stumbled upon this deserted walkway. I wore my Sportsgirl sunnies with this pair of old dungarees. I have another pair of round sunglasses that you might've seen on the blog, and I would wear them almost every day if it weren't for the fact they (like my creepers), are falling apart. Anyway, I enjoy wearing these ones too. I quite like the cat-eye shape and classic tortoise frame. 

Hope you guys enjoy these photos, we had a great time shooting them!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment