Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dark Blue

Cardigan - Country Road (similar) // Button Up - Bardot (similar) // Bag - Coach (similar)

It was awfully windy/rainy yesterday that we unfortunately had to shoot under cover, the most decent being this apartment garage door! I also had to head off to an interview beforehand so something simple and minimal for the day- a white button up, black trousers and a cosy, boyfriend style navy cardigan.

xx

Top - Mink Pink (similar) // Pants - Sportsgirl // Shoes - Dr Martens // Jacket - Refuge // Rose Quartz - Nomadic Store

I was planning on wearing a crop top today, but unfortunately Sydney's weather has done a complete 180 and it's suddenly absolutely freezing, rainy and windy. So, I had to go from a summer outfit to this winter one instead - black pants, a light blue singlet, denim jacket and dr martens. I was actually planning on wearing my laced heels and fully brought them along with me too, but I totally forgot about them when we started taking pictures. So that's an alternative shoe choice, I was just wearing my docs because they're more comfy. I plan on wearing darker lips now that the weather is getting colder, as well as generally darker clothing pieces (like I haven't already haha).

Anyway, today was so so horrible here in Sydney, but we still tried to get the most out of our time by exploring the streets of Kogarah. But now, all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a nice, thick blanket and watch movies for the rest of the night.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment