Thursday, April 2, 2015

Statement Jackets


Blazer - Pre-owned (similar or this) // Shirt - Zara (similar) // Shorts - Tempt

My go to outfit when I'm completely blank of what to wear is a basic tee, black jeans/shorts and, if it's a bit chilly, this intricately patterned blazer.  I found this cute paisley piece while sifting through my aunt's rarely-used-items wardrobe in San Fransisco years ago. It did require a shoulder pad removal, but since then I've been treating it with as much common wear as my holey white tee's!

I think now's a perfect time as ever to put on a light statement jacket with your favourite basics, add a bit of colour to match those warm and breezy days of Sydney's autumn!

xx


Tee - Cotton On (other tees) // Shorts - Forever New (similar) // Jacket - Forever 21 (similar)

I have loved this jacket since the moment I bought it, but it's one of those pieces I've struggled with because I couldn't figure out how to wear it. I've been meaning to for over a year (when I bought it in America) because it's so cool, but it's hard to pair because of the colours. I was hoping to stear away from monochrome after my last post, but hey, I didn't know what else to do! I wanted to pair this look with my creepers but they're completely broken beyond repair, so I've cut my feet out of these pictures (I'm just wearing my Dr Martens). Hope you guys like this look! Let us know, we're open for comments!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment