Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Delicate Edge


Tunic - Vintage (not so similar) // Trousers - unknown (similar) // Flats - Tempt (similar)

Another gingham decision for today, with this "picnic/corporate" (yup, we've coined the trend) look! This tunic has got such a wonderfully feminine look to it; from the semi translucent chiffon fabric that loosely falls into place, to the quirky addition of ivory daisy buttons. I've paired up the delicate tunic with more structured pieces; the quintessential black trousers, an over sized cardigan and tan sandal flats. 

hope you're all having a swell day!
xx

Shirt - Forever 21 (similar) // Leggings - Blackmilk // Boots - Dr Martens

I wanted to wear this look with brown Dr Martens, but alas, I don't own them...yet. But ignoring that, I paired my trusty black ones with this typical outfit: black leggings, oversized band tank, and a denim shirt. Whenever I've put together an outfit that I feel is too monochrome, I'll add a shirt or jacket for that little burst of colour. This is the type of look I wear on a really chill day where I want to be casual. What about you guys?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment