Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tweed & Linen


Coat - One One Seven (similar) // Jumpsuit - Dotti (similar) // Scarf - market (similar)

I had a need - a need for tweed. This, and a warm colour palette with a combination of textures and patterns were what was happening for last Thursday's outfit! I don't know how to easily describe this look but I was going for "grandmother's lounge room." Where the couch is a rich cognac brown and the coffee table cloth's pattern clashes with the drapes and throw pillows.

xx


Shirt - Vintage (sorry) // Jacket - Markova (similar) // Pants - Choies (similar) // Bag - T.Y. (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens

This outfit is actually really comfortable, with a nice balance of loose layers at the top, and more fitted bottoms. I really felt like wearing neutral tones because of autumn, with the impending cold, and shorter days. I quite like how this turned out, particularly combined with the loose ponytail and my dr martens.

Today is the last day of our week before I have to work for the next few days. Wish me luck haha :P

xx

1 comment: