Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tweed & Linen


Coat - One One Seven (similar) // Jumpsuit - Dotti (similar) // Scarf - market (similar)

I had a need - a need for tweed. This, and a warm colour palette with a combination of textures and patterns were what was happening for last Thursday's outfit! I don't know how to easily describe this look but I was going for "grandmother's lounge room." Where the couch is a rich cognac brown and the coffee table cloth's pattern clashes with the drapes and throw pillows.

xx


Shirt - Vintage (sorry) // Jacket - Markova (similar) // Pants - Choies (similar) // Bag - T.Y. (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens

This outfit is actually really comfortable, with a nice balance of loose layers at the top, and more fitted bottoms. I really felt like wearing neutral tones because of autumn, with the impending cold, and shorter days. I quite like how this turned out, particularly combined with the loose ponytail and my dr martens.

Today is the last day of our week before I have to work for the next few days. Wish me luck haha :P

xx

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    wholesale fashion manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really impressive to me and I would like to say that you approach to see the things is really different from the rest of the writers. Thumbs up. Please write more about Clothing and Fashion.
    women's clothing wholesale

    ReplyDelete