Monday, March 9, 2015

All At Once


Shirt - Zara (similar) // Skirt - Quirky Circus (similar) // Boots - Lipstick


Probably my most colourful item in my closet, This skirt was part my sister's doing (she loves forcing me to get items that she secretly wants for herself!) and part my weakness towards impulse buying that one super vibrant clothing/accessory for the year. It's probably a balance thing, a burst of red or orange in between navy, black and white - it's refreshing, si?


Stay classy Sydney xx


Top - Forever New (similar) // Shorts - Factorie (similar) // Shoes - Dr Martens // Backpack - Typo (similar)

I wear these denim shorts all year long; in summer with a nice top, like here, or in the colder months with a pair of tights underneath. I'm thinking of eventually customising them, maybe ripping them in some parts and adding studds! I've paired them here with other wardrobe staples: a striped top, my dr martens, and a leather backpack. 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment