Saturday, March 7, 2015

Dots & Studs


Jumpsuit – Dotti (similar) // Denim Jacket – Monki // Boots – Lipstick

 It was only when I saw the end result of our shoot that I realised our outfits were as much about dressing for the unstable weather that comes with the summer to autumn transition than about the layering of different fabric textures. I think this transition is a great opportunity to mix and match light fabrics with much denser ones. 

For me it was balancing this delicate, semi shear polka dot jumpsuit with something as utilitarian and rough as this denim jacket. There's something about this jumpsuit where I can't seem to wear it by itself; it seems like it was made for layering! I think it'll look great during winter with a pair of tights and a chunky jumper knotted to the side or with a boyfriend coat. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

                                                                              xx


Jumper - Topshop (similar) // Shorts - Sportsgirl (similar) // Jacket - Redoute Creation (similar) // Shoes - TUK // Sunglasses - Sportsgirl

Quite often when I see a lace piece, I feel an urge to buy it, and that's exactly what happened with these pair of shorts. They're white and bright, and obviously work perfectly with other neutral pieces. Next time I might add a striped shirt to add another pattern.

Also, thank you to everyone who's checked our blog out so far, it makes us very happy! We'll be back next week with more outfit posts since we'll be back to having lots of free time. Hope you guys are having a good week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment