Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Suburban Blues


Denim jacket -  Monki (similar) // Button up - Zara (blue) // Shorts - Tempt (similar) //
sandals - Tempt (similar)  // Bag - gifted pre-owned (similar)


A simple outfit for semi spontaneous day! Today I’ve opted for a monochrome match, pairing this gingham top (I'm a sucker for picnic print) with black shorts.
 To a bit of comfort and colour I finished off the look with brown sandals and my trusty boyfriend denim jacket which you’ll be seeing a lot of! 



Blazer - Dotti (similar) // Tee - Anvil // Shorts - Factorie (similar) // Booties - BP // Sunglasses - Markets (sorry)

I got this blazer a few years ago and actually haven't worn it as much as I would've liked, so I thought it was time to bring it out again! I like wearing well-fitted blazers with shorts like the ones here and graphic tees.
Anyway, welcome to our new blog! We have so many things planned for it, including new outfits almost every day! I hope you guys enjoy :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment